All functions of the original HP11C (c)Hewlett-Packard, 1981-1989
- Some functions like the Gamma function are implemented differently from the original HP11C. Their accuracy may vary slightly.
- There are a few additions to the original calculator.
- The STO+Reg function is extended with STO+ ,1 to STO + ,9 as well (also for -,*,/ )
- The unary operators are also supported on the "I" memory (STO + I )
- Memory is not converted to program memory after 63 steps.
- Available program memory = 999 steps.
- Small differences in operation exist with the SST and BST keys, they are not repetitive.
- The GTO .nnn combination is not supported, use a click on the program listing in the Program Memory window instead.
- Keep in mind that programs made with these extensions will not run on your original HP Calculator!
Added support for notebook/laptop keyboards
Changed the support website to this one
Corrected precision of the f->H.MS and g->H function
A small bug in the ENG format display has been corrected
The random seed (STO Ran#) now accepts numbers between 0 and 1
A problem with the program crashing on f Clear Prgm without program loaded is corrected
The same problem corrected when clicking on a empty program line without program loaded
Added Copy to Clipboard function in the menu. Now you can copy the result of the calculation into another program
Corrected a bug with the ->H and ->H.MS functions
In some occasions, the g% keys dropped the stack instead of keeping it, thus breaking correct calculations of percentages. Fixed.
Changed display of program steps to fit the display, changed radixmark, was lost since 1.2.2 :-(.
Changed sign mode, and cleared a double - sign when typing
Removed "PRGM" label from the display when not in programming mode.
Added trial period extension for free registrants. Now you can evaluate the HP11W for 15 extra days.